Sarah Silverman Smacks Down The Bros

-684Days -17Hours -37Minuts -56Seconds

She says she’s supporting Clinton. 5% of the floor starts chanting Sanders’ name. The other 95% call out for Hillary. Back and forth it goes, several times. Each time it goes back and forth there’s more for Clinton and fewer for Sanders.

Let’s see how it gets reported.

Leave a Reply